OHSAS18001 Occupational H&S
OHSAS18001 can become a fundamental part of managing the health & safety risks of employees. It allows you to both ensure legal compliance with ever changing legislation and understanding what best practice is available.
OHSAS18001:2007 addresses the following key areas:
- Operational control & processes
- Legal requirements
- Hazard identification, search risk assessment and determining controls
- Responsibilities, salve resources, roles and accountability
- Competence, training and awareness
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
- Communication, participation and consultation
Not only will OHSAS18001 Compliance show a commitment to your employees’ health and safety, but it will also reduce your company’s liabilities and will mean work progresses and with less interruption.
Our team will work with you to go through the key areas, providing reassurance that what you have protected your greatest resource, the best way possible.